Number of Employees: < 10
Category: Internet and Web2.0
fundfindr offers a way to solve the pain of inefficiency in the venture development process. Only the entrepreneurs that are good at the venture dating are currently getting funded. fundfindr nurtures their investor readiness by providing effective access to advice, mentorship, services and talent. Investors access a continual view of new, optimized deals that fit their profile from the comfort of their office.
A complete list of world-class management and advisory team, featuring P&G, KPMG, IBM, Radical, Oracle and much more, can be found at the About Us link.
Currently focused in BC with coverage throughout Canada and into US. Based on growing demand, we will be expanding service areas rapidly.
- A diverse mix of entrepreneurs spanning start-ups, small business and even artists, writers and non-profits.
- Angel Investors looking for a customized deal flow tool that provides market feedback and video pitches.
- Service Providers understanding the power of a promotional channel for clients that clearly publish their needs.
- Associations, Events and other industry stakeholders that would like to extend their offering through collaboration.
- The General Public - Big Ideas make great webTV!
- Entrepreneurs/Service Providers with pitches or Investors looking for great opportunities and improved deal flow management.
- Content Providers for the roll-out of our Expert Community. We have a revenue share model that is very exciting.
- Partners that would like to collaborate in areas of distribution, marketing, technology or other complimentary areas.
Service Provider Company Name
Vancouver, Canada Category
Internet and Web2.0