Learn from your community
In a time-starved world, fundfindr is here to help. Your fundfindr Community features Expert Reviews of your Pitch and Video Success Snacks. Comment, rate and vote for other pitches and connect and collaborate with other fundfindr members. Like any community you get back what you contribute!
Some experts estimate that you need to pitch, get feedback and refine as many as 100 times to nail your pitch. fundfindr is very pleased to announce our newest service - Expert reviews of your Pitch - by prominent investors like Basil Peters and Boris Wertz and other experts.
Scoring your Pitch
Developed with expert guidance by leading investors, pitches are scored out of 100 based on: The Team, The Idea, The Business Model, The Financials and The Delivery.
Public or Private?
The Public Pitch exposes your venture to a valuable investor, partner and collaborator audience. Expert reviewed pitches qualify for the Expert Pick portion of The Pitchies competition. Not selected for review? All public pitches still qualify for the People's Choice award! As an entrepreneur, you should be mature enough to not take feedback personally. Remember, the process makes you more fundable! The private option allows you to share your pitch for feedback with your network without the other benefits.
How it Works (Public Pitch)
- Register and complete your profile.
- Upload and publish your pitch in your Myfundfindr section.
- Submit your pitch to The Pitchies competition in the Compete section.
- That's it. You may be selected for a free pitch review.
- You will be notified of any reviews.
- Use comments to interact with your reviewer.
- Refine your pitch.
How it Works (Private Pitch)
- Shy or looking for feedback before you go public?
- Simply keep your uploaded pitch private.
- Share your pitch via the Share this Pitch link under Actions.
- Get feedback. Refine. Then publish and Compete!
Our Success Snacks are easy to digest and good for you! Nurture your venture's success with a regular Success Snack habit and share them! Add your opinion by commenting or rating them so we can load up on your favorite experts and subjects. Suggest new snack topics or categories to email@example.com.
For more in-depth interviews, features, news and advice visit our Entrepreneurship Channel - fundfindr.tv! Question? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org